There is a difference between a date going badly and a bad date. When a date goes badly, it could just mean that you or they were uncomfortable, the food was lousy, the coffee turned out to be $14.99 a cup or your date called you someone else’s name when they greeted you. These are all unfortunate experiences but I wouldn’t necessarily call them deal breakers. Bad dates are a different story. Bad dates refer to those people who shouldn’t be dating anyone at Frienendfinder, let alone be eating up your valuable time. Running is the best policy if you find yourself out with one of them. Not sure how to figure out who qualifies? Take a look at the list of thirteen sure signs below.
1) Conversation only goes one way and you cant get a word in edgewise. You could spend a lifetime in silence so its better to cut and run while you still have a say.
2) Sex is the main topic of conversation. Unless this is your primary interest, you might be advised to stay away. Relationships have far more weightier subjects that serious, mature people should be discussing on date one like what your favorite movie is, what you like to do on weekends and what nicknames you had in high school.
3) Roving eyes have their attention everywhere — accept on you. Some people get nervous during first dates, but theres a difference between avoiding direct eye contact and staring at some sexy things butt. If theyre not glued at first contact, how are they going to last a lifetime?
4) If they lose their temper at any point, take cover and ditch out the back door. Angry people don’t make great partners so pull out before things escalate.
5) The person isn’t anything like their pictures. Normally this is because they’re not comfortable with their looks and we all feel that at some point or another. But lets look at it plainly. You just met them and they’ve already lied to you. You can do better so get moving!
6) After date one, they get overly possessive. There are many people who just arent prepared for normal relationships. The last thing you want is to live life in a prison. Be very careful that this instant connection they’re feeling isn’t a sign of something more serious.
7) If they seem a little too good to be true, they just might be. Some people live genuinely extraordinary lives, the kind that few could ever imagine. However, its entirely possible that the person across from you is just a teller of tall tales. Be wary of con artists disguised as kings and queens of the universe.
8) If things get personal, keep back a pace. On first dates, its good to get to know someone. That doesnt mean giving your home address, the location of where you work or the gym you visit every night. Be a little wary of these curious, intimate questions.
9) If you cant seem to say anything right to them, the best thing to say is goodbye. Some people just don’t connect. If you disagree on just about everything, its going to make the next years of your life together painful. Feel free to have different opinions, but if there’s no give and take, make a break.
10) If your date is hitting on other people when you’re together, just imagine what they are like when you’re not around. These types of people just aren’t ready for anything steady. Beep-beep-back the truck up and leave while the gettings good!
11) If they just cant seem to get over the ex, it could spell danger ahead. Everyone has certain hang-ups but if their heart is still stuck in the past, the last thing you need is to be a rebound. Let them cry on your shoulder for ten minutes then call yourself a cab.
12) Drunk or disoriented on date one could signal disaster. You’re supposed to be putting your best foot forward and if they cant stay off the sauce for the first one, it could be a signal that problems run deep. Only the desperate date the drugged or the drunk and you have better options. Trust us.
13) Any physical abuse is a deal breaker. Repeat after me: the people I love will never, ever cause me physical pain. Grabbing, pulling, pushing, punching and anything that hurts when the light goes out should signal the end of the road. Get away from these people immediately no excuses.
The unlucky thirteen signs youve met a bad date are brought to you by Cupid and the vast majority of good dates out there who are waiting for you right now. Jump online and see for yourself!